Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Voki

A couple ways I could use technology in the classroom to help students learn would be to use Poll everywhere to help students talk to their peers and give useful feedback to them. I could also use Photo Story 3 to help the students learn different ways to tell a story and have them share there stories. It will be a mix of using music, pictures, artwork, and text mixed together. I could also use wordle to have my students take quizzes and collect data. Just even having the students use a blog in the classroom to do assignments and talk and give feedback to peers is a good way to use technology in the classroom thats fun and efficient, rather than having them write papers or reports that get boring to them and they loose interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment